Didn't find what you are looking for? Try another search here:-
Time flies, one month passes by just like a breeze. So what have you people accomplished so far in terms of lose weight?
Any difference so far or are you still depriving yourself from food and when hunger strikes you felt pity at yourself and try to stuff calories laden food in your mouth.
A recent email/question I received recently is how to lose weight in two months?
What is the most important thing in losing weight?
Here are some tips that will help you to lose weight. Tips are abundant but it all depends on us and if we are disciplined enough to follow the tips and sacrifice some foods that contains high in calories.
1. Drink plenty of water. This is the most suggested lose weight tips but sometimes it is always neglected.
I wonder why as it is the cheapest lose weight tips around. It is everywhere and it is free. Gives good clear skin complexion. So do not complain, just get your dose of 8 glasses of water a day.
2. Eat less white food such as bread and rice. These types of food are essential for the body but if taken more than you need, it will contribute to your weight gain.
Try cutting down by eating just once a day (preferably just in the morning for breakfast) and if you still can't live without them, just cut the portion into half or less than you normally take them. Stock more on vegetables and fruits.
Ditch the chocolates and sweets. You will tend to grab them during your tv sessions, so snack on fruits or vegetables instead.
3. Burn those calories. Go jogging, walk to the park, join a dancing class, ride a bicycle or join a gym. If you are married to your pc, then try to burn off those fats indoor, try to walk at home instead.
4. Try portion control. Divide your plate into 3 parts (see diagram). This way you can control your carbohydrate intake into 1/4 portion. Try it, it's really effective. If you want fast result, use a smaller plate.
5. You can only lose weight when you do all of the above as your lifestyle, do not fall into a yo-yo diet because all your hardwork will go down the drain.
Accomplish your goal and when you have accomplished your desired weight, treat yourself one of your favorite dessert or cake.
Remember, this is not for you to indulge daily but as a reward to your hardwork and determination. And please have just a piece!
Suggestion to read : Walk at home for those who have less time to exercise outdoor.
...... omit your sugar intake from coffee or tea (better still just drink plain water) by drinking plain water or coffee/tea without sugar, this way you will omit the extra calories from sugar.
Just remember you won't be able to taste the sweetness from your coffee or tea or whatever sweet drinks you're having because the cake is sweet enough.